Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Our talking trio

Our house is getting a little louder these days. When we had Murray we always said how quiet the house still felt with just one little dude talking. Laney wasn't saying anything because she was so tiny and little Murray is still so little. But lately our house is getting a little louder. We love it and its so wonderful to hear their little words but I will have to get back to you if they all wake up like Mr. B at 7:00 am ready to tell you everything under the sun! It can be very exhausting.:)

Murray: Saying bye bye, mama, dada, duh (dog) By the way....she is pulling up on just about everything. She is a bit wobbly but doing such a good job.Murray is such a sweetie! Little B called her worry tonight. Brad and I thought it was hysterical because she does always look worried. It may stick. "Worry Murray"

Laney: Talking more and more each day! She will repeat about any word you ask her to say. She gets excited and scrunches her nose. Her two word vocab is increasing. It's still something and the word mine. For example, paci mine...mama mine. The girl has to mark her territory.
On a side note: Brad and I had church nursery duty on Sunday. This middle child of ours spent most of it in time out. She apparently thought it was okay to push two children to the floor when they had a toy she wanted. Lovely!

Bradley: (Tucking in bed tonight.) Come over here mom and give me a kiss! I am a really good kisser. Now go get daddy to lay with me because you are not my best friend tonight. What a nice fella. Makes my night! Especially after a long day! At least I got a kiss. Right?

These little ones are getting big! I can't believe we have a three, almost two, and almost one year old!! CRAZY!!! It really is!



No comments: