


I can't believe it! Our third little angel turned 1 today! Its hard to imagine that just one short year ago I was in the delivery room getting ready for the arrival of our sweet Murray Rogers Lucas.
There was snow on the ground and it was a Sunday. Dr. Dubose had secretly agreed to induce me on a Sunday. (They won't normally do that, especially the day after Christmas)Dr. Dubose was INCREDIBLE! We had the best day! She arrived just before 6pm! She was and still is just gorgeous!
What am I doing?
-Climbing
-Standing alone
-Talking and babbling (mama,dada,baba,doe,papa)
-You know how to get what you want
- Walk behind a push toy (no independent walking yet)
- You love your bubble at night (bath)
- Two naps still (one cat nap and one long nap)
- You eat like a horse! You love all foods except maybe green beans:)
- You love to cuddle!
- Your brother can make you laugh
- Your sister can make you cry




1 comment:
Happy birthday, Murray!
Post a Comment