Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New York City

Brad and I went to New York City this past weekend for some fun, sight seeing, and shopping! We got to stay with our DEAR friend Alex at her appt. We felt so lucky to have sort of an inside look at New York. Alex had everything lined up. We ate so well and slept so little:) It is a magical place at Christmas!

FAO Schwarz


Rockefeller


John's Pizzeria in the West Village


SaraBeth's in Central Park


Times Square


Grand Central Station




Memorial @ Ground Zero

1 comment:

Emily Lindsay said...

I am so jealous! These pictures are fabulous! Spencer asked me if it was always going to be like this(me jealous) I said YES! Ya'll needed this vaca! I am so happy you had the time of your life with your hubby!Love you!
Emily