About the Potty....
Laney - She is potty training and doing a fabulous job. However; she sits on the potty MOST of the day. She LOVES it. Which means our potty door HAS to stay open.
Murray - she is scooting all around the house. She is obsessed with our potty water. She won't keep her hands out of the potty water.
I have tried keeping the door closed and telling Laney to tell me. That resulted in a huge mess right outside the door because she can't open the door.
So I have been keeping the door open. I have been like a watchdog ALL day with the potty room which is exhausting and frustrating. Murray keeps diving in the potty water which is disgusting.
In the meantime, my three year old is now wiping his own booty. He is shoving more toilet paper in our potty because he tells me he can't have stinky hands. So I spent an hour cleaning up potty water off the floor after a huge clog from a WHOLE ROLL of toilet paper. Gross!
I need help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment