Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Poo Talk

This is gross and weird but kinda funny.

Two days ago Laney came screaming out of the bathroom. It scared me. She said there was a duck,duck in the potty. Well, I went in and her poo did sort of look like a duck.

This morning. Same thing. Mama! Mama! There is a big ol monkey in the potty! Well, I went in and her poo did look like a monkey.

I don't mind naming her poo if that is making sure it gets in the potty. Its telling the poo bye bye that is the hard part. We almost have a ceremony. Laney tells the duck or monkey to be safe,screams at it by quaking or a monkey call,tells it bye bye a hundred times, and then whimpers when we "fush" it down the toilet.

Lord help us. We need it. We are naming our nasty poo.

No comments: