They are all doing fine. I LOVE all their teachers this year. They are all so sweet and talented! We feel so so lucky.
Mur-baby is having the hardest time. We are having to drag her in each morning. I know she will adjust but it is so stinkin hard to see her so upset in the mornings.Laney had Ms. Nay last year and loved her. I know Murray will too...eventually.
Laney sprints to school. SHE LOVES IT!! Every afternoon she tells me she wants to stay and she does not want to go home. Fine by me:)
Bradley is so sweet. I get to see him all day. He wouldn't dare get out of line for a hug. He just smiles and waves. I get an occasional, "Hey Mom!" SO CUTE!!!
Stay tuned. No bad reports yet. Just tear reports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment