I will be on a wing and a prayer this week. Brad has been traveling a little....a lot the past few weeks. I have gotten really good at surviving on diet coke and little sleep. I don't sleep well without him. Anyway, today at work I got the news that Murray is running a fever. Ugh!!! Instead of feeling like I SHOULD which is poor little thing I just get super anxious about getting everybody to and from. Why today? Why this week? I have to find a sub for the remainder of the day, get my classroom prepared for tomorrow's sub, a prospective parent meeting at Blythe, Bradley has soccer practice at 5:30, the girls were all set to go to Nana's. Why now? Its so inconvenient. I am slowly beginning to realize that sometimes as much as I like to be in control and super organized that some things are just not in my hands. Murray is just rotten. She feels terrible and all she wants is me! Poor little thing:)
SOOO.... I found a ride for Bradley, a babysitter for the girls (Murray will hopefully be sleeping), and sub for my classroom, and I am still planning on going to the meeting.Which makes me want to vomit thinking about Bradley in big school. Can't I just keep him in a bubble? I still have an hour...Things may drastically change in a short hour.
I need to find the patience and the energy to get through this week. Being a mom is hard but I wouldn't change a thing. Except for the sick lil Mur-baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sarah!! We really need to catch up. As of this month, it's been a year since Adam started working out of state. :( Being a single mom during the week is certainly challenging!! I can't imagine doing it with three!! The worst part is not having him here when I go to sleep, but like you said some things are just not in our control. Praying for you this week!! You got this!! Text or call me soon.
Keri
Girl, hang in there! You are one of the best moms i know:)
Post a Comment