Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

When it rains.....


 it pours. UNFORTUNATELY! Things I can be thankful for as the storm passes this house.

 - Support of loving family and friends as Brad and I cope with the passing of our grandmothers.
- Saltine crackers, ginger ale, and chicken noodle soup for the stomach bug that attacked all three children and myself { on Brad's 31st birthday:( }
- Lysol and detergent to get rid of the vomit smell from everyone's rooms, sheets, carpets, you name it
- My parents and Brad's parents for helping with the children even though they are coping with the loss of a parent.
- A great job and co-worker who have COMPLETELY supported my absence this week as I care for three sick babies and attend two funerals.
- My wonderful husband who gave up his birthday to tend to us.

I guess there is that old saying, "This too shall pass." Would you hurry up already?


1 comment:

Keri said...

Prayers for you guys... Remembering what you have to be thankful for is certainly the best way to handle tough situations. Your Grandmothers are definitely having an amazing time now; you and the babies have that yucky bug behind you; and birthdays are meant to be celebrated at any time - It's not too late to do something fun for Brad's 31st!! We'll be in G'ville the week of Thanksgiving - text me if you guys are up for a playdate or dinner. :)