Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Seriously? Already?

That is what I was saying after Monday's incident at school with Mr. Bradley. A little friend on the playground informed everyone that Bradley Lucas was pulling down panties. When confronted, Bradley said, "We are playing a game!" "No big deal mom!" ummmm......other than those precious little girls have parents that will KILL you honey!!!

We are very naked friendly around our house after dinner. With the kids I mean.:) We are going to have to tone it down a bit. I think Mr. B. is a little confused and crossing those boundaries a bit at school. Wouldn't you say? So our convo has been a little like this before we leave each other in the morning.

Me: Have a great day Bradley! Be a good friend! Love you!
Bradley: Okay. I love you.
Me: Love you too. Oh, DO NOT TOUCH ANY PANTIES TODAY! Okay?!?
Bradley: UGH! I know!

Just making sure :) You didn't on Monday sweetheart!!!

No comments: