Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

When Daddys away everyone....

acts crazy! seriously. I don't get it. New and fun projects we worked on this week. Just because. :)

- Laney snuck upstairs and cut ALL of the faucets on. Tubs and sinks. You name it. I did not realize for a while until it sounded like a waterfall upstairs. Thank GOD she didn't plug the drains on anything. We had a relatively cold bath that night.
- Murray painted our hardwoods a gorgeous royal blue. Thankfully I got it off. It was crayola paint. WHEW!
- Wake up in the middle of the night. Just because. EVERY NIGHT. Who needs sleep when you are by yourself for the week? Not me apparently.
- Take a thousand stickers and strategically place them on the kitchen floor. Depending on the sticker it can take a REALLY long time to get it off. It took awhile.
- Run fevers and get diarrhea just because it would be cool to do that when moms alone.
- Dump an economy size thing of goldfish on our playroom floor and proceed to step on as many as they can.
- Fill their pretend tea set with water. Only to learn that they are transferring water from the sink down the hall to the bedroom. I almost broke my neck walking down the hall. The girls carpet is still damp.

- We also learned how terrifying it can be to be by yourself with three crazy men on the loose in our area. I slept NONE that night.Our house was on lock down. I was happy to have my two crazy dogs that night and an alarm. I was not excited about Brad being out of town. I think he got the hint.:)

1 comment:

Keri said...

oh girl, we need to catch up. seriously. adam's still doing the traveling thing, too.