Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Yesterday or otherwise known as the day from HELL!!!

I woke up yesterday morning. Throw up! (whats new?) Except I can't swallow. It feels like nails in the back of my throat and chest. I go to work because I am stubborn and will really only miss if I can't physically walk and/or have a fever. I work my butt off only to hear all day long, "you look terrible!" (thanks) I know in the back of my head all the "crap" we have to do when I leave at 2:15. Bradley, Laney, Murray, and I book it over to Pelham rd. by 2:50 for our dentist appts. I would have cancelled but I would have had to wait another 4 months to get in. So I suck it up and go. All the while I am thinking, if I can just make it to 5:00 then Brad can take over. He can get the kids to soccer and I will just sleep. Well, Brad had a golf tournament yesterday and he was right up the street. He walked in the back door at 5. I had the kids ready to go in the delivery position and he went straight to the bathroom to throw up a hundred times. He was running a fever and everything else. SO NOW both of us feel like complete SH&*!!!! We managed to get them fed, bathed, and asleep really early. I don't know how. I think they knew we were feeling awful. So I don't have a fever and I can walk but guess who decided to sleep in and not work? Yep! ME! and it feels so good.

No comments: