Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 25, 2013

Disney - Best place on Earth!





This was pure joy when she saw the characters for the first time on stage!






The Whole Family

Laney and Bubba went on Splash mountain with the big kids:)



This was the Monday after Disney!
Mom and Dad took all of us to Disney for our birthdays! It was the perfect birthday present. We had the best time. We spent two days at Magic Kingdom and one day at Hollywood studios. I found myself getting emotional several times partly because I am very pregnant but also because of the pure joy in each of the kids faces. It really is a magical place. We will definitely be going back for many years.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I love that you cried! I did too! There really is no place on earth like it and I'm so glad you all got to go as a big family. How special:)

Libba and Lewis said...

So fun, Sarah! We are going in Jan and I cannot wait! Anne Wells is going to be in heaven! Any good places y'all ate or tips? :)