I had to go to the doctor on Monday to officially take my glucose test. This would be my second attempt but first test. My original appt. was on the Thursday before which happened to be Halloween day! I forgot I was supposed to fast and of course it being my fourth I am "too cool" to read any literature or handouts they give me. I should know by now, right? WRONG. So they asked if I had eaten anything two hours before the test......my answer....ummmmm....just a little bit. More like:
1- a coke (my one a day that I save for lunch)
2- a huge slice of sweet potato cake with cream cheese icing
3- mini pack of runts and skittles
4- huge bowl of chilli
In that order I might add. Its also no wonder I put on a hefty 10 pounds this month. Somebody stop me! I am taking advantage of this being the very last time I get to eat stuff without feeling too bad about it. It was also Halloween day at preschool where the sweets and goodies are flowing! I passed my test with flying colors on Monday thanks to my water only and salad for lunch.
I start my two week visits now. Just about 10 weeks left. CRAZY how time is flying with this pregnancy. She will be here before we know it. In the meantime let me prepare for:
-Thanksgiving
-Laney's birthday
-Christmas
-Murray's Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment