I have never been proud of my own potty mouth and have really tried cleaning it up,especially around the kids. Its amazing I have never slipped up in my classroom. With that said, I am human. I curse now and again. Maybe alot. :) Its safe to say that the kids have definitely heard a few of my favorites.....the S word and the D word. Well, Murray is on the D word. In fact, she decided to teach her classmates the D word.
Murray came home on Wednesday and was so proud to tell me that she taught her friends Lucy and Claire the D word. I kindly emailed both moms apologizing and we all got a good laugh and moved on. EXCEPT.....the next day, one of the other moms had a "meeting" with the teacher. The teacher wanted to discuss a very bad word that her daughter said. The teacher informed the mom that Murray Lucas told on the little girl for saying the D word.
What a little butt!!! She taught her "best" friends a word and then she is tattling on them. We got it all worked out. I completely confessed to the teacher and Murray got a little talking to. Now she loses gymnastics and swim is she cusses anymore. Really??? She just turned 3? Isn't that like a teenager punishment or something? She also informed her teacher that she would not say the word Damn anymore and that ONLY teachers can say that word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment