Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Getting Ready for Bradley's Arrival

Ben checking things out...

Sarah in training!


Brad showing off the new carseat!











6 comments:

Jean said...

Ya'll are so cute! I know ya'll are having fun getting things ready for Bradley. I am so excited for the both of you!! I love you! Auntie Jean

Anonymous said...

Papa and I had the best time last night at your shower. Just two years ago your engagement party was at our home and now we are celebrating the arrival of Bradley.
Thanks for a wonderful time and we love you.
Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

PS..... Ben you are looking great.
Love
Nana and Papa

Shelby said...

Yeah, you updated the blog!!!! I am so sorry we missed your big shower this weekend, but I heard it was a huge success and that ya'll got LOTS of cute stuff for Bradley. Not long now till he gets here....it'll fly by after Christmas! Your tree looks good and ya'll both look so cute!

Lots of love,
Shelby

Anonymous said...

YA'LL LOOK GOOD,THE HOUSE LOOKS GOOD,BEN LOOKS GOOD,ALL WE NEED NOW IS LITTLE BRADLEY.CAN'T WAIT.
LOVE PAPA

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Brad,
So glad your check up went great Sarah Jane. Time is closing in and before we all know it Bradley will be here. Simply cannot wait.
Love you,
Nana