Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bradley's Room is complete...now we need a baby!

We got our chair and ottoman in yesterday to complete the baby room! (Thanks Nana and Papa!) Brad, Ben, and I have been anxiously awaiting his arrival! It is getting close. My next appointment is Thursday, so I will have to let you guys know how everythings going. Brad and I just love this room and spend a little bit of time each night in it just waiting..... It is quiet right this minute but won't be for long!!








1 comment:

WKristin said...

How did I not know about this sooner!! This is the most precious thing I have ever seen. And the room looks great!!! Last time I was there, the crib wasn't even built. Y'all are the CUTEST FAMILY EVER!