Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bringing Bradley Home

Sarah and Bradley leaving the Mother-Baby Unit on the way home! Brad getting ready to put Bradley in his carseat for the first time...
Trying to get adjusted to these straps... and not liking it!
Oh, now I'm ok... Take me home Mom and Dad

Sarah and Bradley happy to be arriving home.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Sweet! So glad ya'll updated...i've been STALKING your blog! He has got to be the cutest little (BIG) babe in the world. I know ya'll are loving having him here and I can't wait to see him again. Call anytime if you need anything at all!

XOXO,

Aunt Shelby

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you today. Little Bradley is so precious. I can't wait to see you all again soon!
Love,
Aunt Hanna

EATGreenville said...

I am So thrilled for you and Brad! He is the sweetest little thing ever! I can't wait to meet him! Congratulations!