
Bradley enjoying an afternoon rest on Dad!

We REALLY enjoyed Mimi's help over the past week! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! We miss you and love you!

Bradley sporting his "heartbreaker" outfit for Valentine's Day! We were getting ready to go to the doctor for our first check-up. FYI - he has not lost a single bit of weight since he left the hospital. He was 81/2lbs. and HUNGRY!

Bradley in his favorite resting position. No swaddling needed here!

Brad and I are amazed at how old he looks here. He does not look four days old! Our nurse "P-nut" taught Bradley the sucking on his finger trick. This is a relief for mommy.
5 comments:
Bradley you are so cute! Im glad I got to spend some time with you last week. I cant wait to see you again! I love you
Auntie Jean
I cannot wait to meet Bradley! He's SO adorable and I'm just thrilled for you all. Much Love, Rebecca
I know there's no blood relation, but I swear he looks like Henry when he was a newborn. PRECIOUS!!!!
XOXO,
Aunt Shelby
I've had the best time looking at all of your pictures! He is absolutely precious and I can't wait to see him in person.
Scottie
Wow he is hear! I hopefully will meet him sooner than later! He is so good looking already! :) Watch out ladies!
Love you!
Ellen
Post a Comment