Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our Second Week Home

Bradley imitating his dad sleeping with his glasses on and mouth wide open. They look just alike!

Brad and I took the little man out for a car ride and some fresh air. He slept the whole time.
Bradley suiting up for his second check-up at the doctor's. His visit went great! He is already eating around 31/2 ounces for each feeding. Bradley is a very happy and growing boy. Brad and I are being spoiled with his sleeping habits. He is on a seven day all night sleeping routine. We hope it continues:)


Bradley makes the funniest faces at Brad and I. We tried to catch a few.

Bradley enjoying some lounging time in his boppy swing. He loves it.
Dad, mom, and baby! We are having the best time being with Bradley. He is adorable!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious!! I'm dying to meet him. Love yall-- Cuz Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Bradley,
Cannot believe how you are growing, like a weed. Can't wait to see you this afternoon.
I love you so much.
Nana

Anonymous said...

2/26/08
What a beautiful baby! How blessed we all are.
Miss you and love you all,
Mimi and GG

Anonymous said...

Bradley,
Papa had a great birthday and loved the picture I gave him of his three grandsons. He is so proud.
I love you,
Nana

Dawn said...

I must say Bradley looks not only like Brad with those glasses and his mouth open, but he looks just like Popeye too! I sure hope he doesn't snore like Popeye! Love, Doe