Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Cousin Madison Came to Town Today!

My family from Virginia came in town today! Aunt Barbara, Amy, Jenny, and Jenny's new addition, Madison. I had such a great time visiting with them and wish we could see each other more. We ate lunch and then hung out at my house while I went to an interview with Sara Collins. An hour after my interview I got a call back and guess what....I got the job!!! I am so excited. It is not set in stone right now as to what grade I will be teaching but it is looking like first grade. I will begin in August. I am so glad that the interview process is OVER! I couldn't be happier! Anyway, back to the babies. Here are a few pics from today!
Baby Madison - 4 mths old! Look at that face!
Aunt Barbara and Bradley. Aunt B. got Bradley talking. It was so cute!


Bradley and Madison in the crib hanging out...

A close up....Aren't they precious?

The miracle chairs! It's a must!

Madison loves her fingers.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Congratulations to you Sarah! I'm so excited you got the job and I know it's such a relief! You'll be the best first grade teacher at Sarah Collins!

Shelby

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't "Cousin Madison Came to Town Today" be in a larger font!!!
What does Amy have to do to make the blog?

Congratulations Sarah! We are so proud of you....You must have flushed out the competition.

The babies are beautiful...They are so cute together.

Ms. Roto Rooter and the Va. family

Anonymous said...

Hate I missed all the fun! The cousins look so cute together! Congrats on your new job I know that it eases your mind. Enjoy celebrating all the good that is happening right now! I miss all of you so much!
Love, Auntie Em

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job! Plenty of time to plan for the new year now! Love Bradley's wide open, beautiful eyes! Love, Rebecca

McQueens said...

Sarah,

Congratulations on the job! First grade seems like a great age to teach. Bradley is growing up and looking different every week-always so cute.