Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hangin' Out Around The House

Bradley watching a classical baby video. As you can see, he is really into it.

A close up...

When I wake him up from naps now I will catch him smiling and excited. I caught this moment on camera.


Another thing Brad and I noticed is Bradley will play with his hair when he gets tired or when he is relaxing.

Brad and I ordered this Turbo Jam workout video from an infomercial show we were watching at 3am in the morning. I know.....who falls for those kinds of things? Brad and I do:) We have actually enjoyed working out to it. We prop Bradley up to watch us. Here he is in action. I can only imagine what he is thinking about us two jumping around like idiots.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to need to see this work out video in action! I love that Bradley has on his workout/sweat pants too. I can't wait to see him again! Tins

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! I love his little facial expressions. You always do such a good job posting, it really helps me feel like I am not missing out! I love and miss you!
Emily