Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Excersaucin'

Our new favorite toy! It is SO nice to have a place for Bradley to entertain himself for a little bit of time these days while I get some things done around the house. The first time he sat in it he would only play with one thing in his chair. NOW...he spins all the way around and plays with it all. I will be in the next room and hear him giggling with his exersaucer. SO CUTE!


He is the funniest with the mirror. I think I have told you already, but Bradley LOVES looking at himself in the mirror. I don't know where he gets that from?




4 comments:

Scottie said...

He is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait to see him again- hopefully soon!

Scottie

Jean said...

This was Conner's favorite thing that we have. He LOVED the excersaucer. Im so glad bradley is spinning around playing with all of the toys! Have fun!!

McQueens said...

Those exersaucers are a God-send. That was (is) the only way I can get stuff done around the house. It seems like all these babies are growing up toooooo fast.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie he is.I love you Bradley.
Love,
Nana