Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day Dad! You are always there for me....
Even when you have to get some work done....
or a snuggle when you get home after a long day....
to watch some sports LIVE...
or even when I am taking a nap...(notice the baby monitor)
and you always make sure that my tummy is full!
I love you and I hope you have a great FIRST Father's Day!
Love, Sarah and Bradley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are those pictures. Bradley, I am so proud of my Bradley and what a great father he is. You are a lucky little boy to have such wonderful parents.
I love you
Nana

Anonymous said...

Lucky baby! We think you are the "best" daddy. What a wonderful way to remember your first Father's Day!
Love you,
Mom and Day W.

Shelby said...

Happy First Fathers Day Brad! There was no doubt that you'd be the best Dad and Bradley is a lucky little boy! I LOVED seeing ya'll the other night and can't wait till the beach.

Love ya'll

Shelby