How precious!!! I can't believe he's sitting up already. It was so good to see ya'll the other Friday for lunch. I'm so glad you and the little man came all the way out here to visit! It made my week. Love ya'll, Tins
Sarah, get ready! Our little girl, Sydney, sat up at 4 months and is now walking at 10 months! It goes by so fast. Our little ones are very similar babies, Sydney was big as well, 9lbs. 1oz. and 22 in. long. He is so cute. Hope you all are doing well. Email me sometime jonesmia03@yahoo.com
5 comments:
Way to go Bradley,
We had so much fun swimming with you, Bradley and Henry yesterday.
We love you,
Nana and Papa
I can't believe little Bradley is already sitting up! He's a little smartie! Way to go!
How precious!!! I can't believe he's sitting up already. It was so good to see ya'll the other Friday for lunch. I'm so glad you and the little man came all the way out here to visit! It made my week. Love ya'll, Tins
Sarah, get ready! Our little girl, Sydney, sat up at 4 months and is now walking at 10 months! It goes by so fast. Our little ones are very similar babies, Sydney was big as well, 9lbs. 1oz. and 22 in. long. He is so cute. Hope you all are doing well. Email me sometime jonesmia03@yahoo.com
Mia, Stuart and Sydney Hydrick
I KNEW he would be sitting up in a matter of days! He's so strong and I LOVED seeing him the other night. He is so stinkin' cute!
Love,
Shelby
Post a Comment