Sarah, Brad, Bradley, Laney, Murray, and Maisie
We didn't think Bradley could get any cuter!!!! He's always a happy little guy in every picture.Can't wait to see him tomorrow.Love, Mimi and GG
Oh my word! He'll be ready for a filet mignon at the beach! Go Bradley...growing chompers!XOXOShelby
Hey Sarah! It's Natalie... seriously, could he be any cuter? He is precious... and those eyes!!!! What a cutie!
I can't believe it Bradley! Your tooth is SOOO cute! I bet the one next to it will be here any day now!
he is absolutely adorable! what a cute picture! i can't wait to see him again!keri
This might be my favorite Bradley picture yet! He looks like he's about to start laughing. So cute! I hope I get to see you guys soon! Love, Tins
What a doll baby!!!I know you are having a blast with Conner! It was great seeing you and Brad yesterday!Love,Tricia
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We didn't think Bradley could get any cuter!!!! He's always a happy little guy in every picture.
Can't wait to see him tomorrow.
Love,
Mimi and GG
Oh my word! He'll be ready for a filet mignon at the beach! Go Bradley...growing chompers!
XOXO
Shelby
Hey Sarah! It's Natalie... seriously, could he be any cuter? He is precious... and those eyes!!!! What a cutie!
I can't believe it Bradley! Your tooth is SOOO cute! I bet the one next to it will be here any day now!
he is absolutely adorable! what a cute picture! i can't wait to see him again!
keri
This might be my favorite Bradley picture yet! He looks like he's about to start laughing. So cute! I hope I get to see you guys soon! Love, Tins
What a doll baby!!!
I know you are having a blast with Conner!
It was great seeing you and Brad yesterday!
Love,
Tricia
Post a Comment