Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

July Fourth Weekend

We went to the Lucas lake house on Saturday. Bradley had a great time!



I am happiest in the morning playing with dad!

On Friday night we had Kelley and AJ over for dinner. Here are a few of the pics. I know....I am becoming domestic. (as Kelley says) I enjoyed making the dessert.


Kelley, AJ and Brad
the boys.....



4 comments:

Shelby said...

Love the pic of Conner and Bradley...so cute! So glad ya'll had a great 4th!

Shelby

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us over, dinner was great!

Bradley is a doll, AJ couldn't get over how "awesome" he is!!

Let's do it again soon! Love you guys!

Kelley & AJ

Jean said...

I had a great time seeing y'all on Saturday. Bradley is so cute holding on to Conner in that picture!

McQueens said...

I can't believe how fast Bradley is growing! It seriously feels like he was born like a month ago....He is too cute in those camo gamecock overalls!