Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No Time To Blog!!!

My blog has been put on hold this week. I have been busy setting up the classroom and then being mommy at night. It has been really busy...but REALLY fun! I absolutely LOVE my classroom and my first grade team. I get my class roster on Friday which is so exciting. I think I am going to have a wonderful year. On the other hand, I am missing my little peanut so much. He smiles so big when I come home. I just wish I could see that all day! I keep reminding myself that being a working mom is just fine. People do it all the time. I will have to put some pics up this weekend. In the meantime...wish me luck! My kids are almost here!!!

5 comments:

Stacey Doherty said...

You'll do great - and the time you will spend with Bradley will be that much more special! It was great seeing you this past weekend. We need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

sarah - i do miss seeing new pics all the time...you spoiled everyone when you were at home!! but you are going to love your little first graders, and bradley is going to love making new friends at day care!! good luck with everything!
keri

Shelby said...

You're gonna do GREAT and so is the little man! Miss ya'll!

XOXO,

Shelby

Anonymous said...

Aw Sarah you're already a fantastic mom - you make everything look easy and I know it will be the same being a working mom! Bradley is a lucky little guy. Hope to see you tonight! Love, Tins

Anonymous said...

I was a working mom and I think you turned out "pretty good"! I am so excited and proud of you. Can you believe your own class of first graders? I know you will have a wonderful year.
Bradley's pictures are adorable. Love the one of him with Brad smiling through the window.
Enjoy your weekend.
Love,
MOM