Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Morning

Brad and I woke up to a climbing baby this morning. We had to lower his crib to keep our little man inside of it. He is on the verge of taking off. It is really neat to see him reach new milestones. Brad also cut some limbs back in the front yard. Bradley and I caught a glimpse of it as we were getting him ready for the day. Bradley was completely involved as you can see!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!! i would love to see you guys soon!
keri

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! I can't stand it!
Emily

Shelby said...

What a little punkin! He gets cuter by the day! Good luck this week with school Sarah!

Shelby

Jean said...

Love the outfit! That last picture is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the one where he's looking at Brad, so cute!! Hope your first week of school is going well Mrs. Lucas!

Love,
Kelley