Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

11 Months Old

I can't believe Bradley is almost one! He turned eleven months yesterday. He is doing so much these days. He is weighing in at 28 pounds officially. Brad and I have been rounding down and telling everyone about 25 but he is officially a porker. He is ravenous at the breakfast, lunch, and dinner table. He rushes through his food. Sometimes I don't even think he chews or tastes it. He is so much fun and really has the funniest personality. He is 24/7 entertainment.

Some new things that he is doing:
-pointing at things
- climbing into anything he can or can't fit into
- drinks from a straw and cup sometimes....when he wants to
- slides off of furniture backwards to get down
- kicks his feet in a rage if it doesn't go his way
- and he walks on his knees...No feet yet....just his knees...everywhere
- at school, he pushes his cart the ENTIRE way across the gym. His teacher says he screams with excitement the whole time
- also at school, the teacher puts him in a booster seat with his entire class and they all eat together now. They used to eat in separate high chairs but now they have a tiny table with chairs.SO CUTE)



5 comments:

Shelby said...

I seriously cannot believe Bradley is almost 1! I know he's grown SOOO much in the last few months and is so much fun! Aaaannnddd he's gettin' some more hair...and looking just like his mama! Miss ya'll too and we'll see you in Feb for the big B'day!
xoxo,
Shelby

Stacey Doherty said...

I cannot believe Bradley is almost one and I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that Dutch will soon be there as well. We hope you guys had a great New Year and let's get together soon!

Keri said...

What a big boy! Where does the time go? It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun with your little man!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - almost ONE! His first year has gone by so fast!

What a cutie pie!

Kelley

Jean said...

I cant believe he is almost 1! It goes by so fast. He is so cute and we cant wait for his party!