We took Bradley to get his one year portraits yesterday. He was hilarious....I thought I would post a few....or a ton...so you guys could see how darn cute they turned out. By the way, Bradley took THREE STEPS all by himself this morning.
HE is the CUTEST thing in the world and I can't believe he's almost 1!!! LOVE the boots and bloomers! Where did you get those boots? They are precious!
Henry was the exact same way when he was learning to walk. Very scared of falling, etc. He didn't walk till 13 months and now he doesn't walk at all...he RUNS...EVERYWHERE. I cannot wait until Feb. 14th. We'll be there with bells on!
Sarah / BL - LOVE the pictures, particularly the cake ... really cute. Looks like y'all had a fantastic holiday season! So happy for both of you and the little guy! Great seeing y'all this weekend. Lets plan a trip to visit soon! Alex
Sarah, Bradley is a dollbaby! Love the pics! Looking forward to spending time with you during Hanna's wedding wkend. in April! I hope your year at school is going well! Love, Tricia
He is the most precious boy! Those are the cuteset pitcures I have ever seen. Hope all is well. Happy early birthday Bradley. We hope to see you all very soon. Take care.
Brad and Sarah, I can't wait to give that cute little baby kisses! I miss you all sooooo much and can't wait til' big boys day!!!! I Love you all! Aunt Emily
14 comments:
HE is the CUTEST thing in the world and I can't believe he's almost 1!!! LOVE the boots and bloomers! Where did you get those boots? They are precious!
XOXO
shelby
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE HIM!!!!! Can't wait to see him again. See you soon. Love you!
Gianna
How precious!!!!!!
These are great!!! He is getting to be such a big boy!!
Sarah,
Henry was the exact same way when he was learning to walk. Very scared of falling, etc. He didn't walk till 13 months and now he doesn't walk at all...he RUNS...EVERYWHERE. I cannot wait until Feb. 14th. We'll be there with bells on!
XOXO
They turned out great SJ! Bradley's so handsome!
Kelley
Sarah / BL - LOVE the pictures, particularly the cake ... really cute. Looks like y'all had a fantastic holiday season! So happy for both of you and the little guy! Great seeing y'all this weekend. Lets plan a trip to visit soon!
Alex
Sarah,
Bradley is a dollbaby! Love the pics!
Looking forward to spending time with you during Hanna's wedding wkend. in April!
I hope your year at school is going well!
Love,
Tricia
I can't decide which one I like best! They are so funny and cute! I think the "serious, looking off in space" poses are my favorite!
Ellen
Love 'em!!!! ~Rebecca
Love the pics. He is growing so fast I can't believe it! It will soon be his birthday!
He is the most precious boy! Those are the cuteset pitcures I have ever seen. Hope all is well. Happy early birthday Bradley. We hope to see you all very soon. Take care.
Brad and Sarah,
I can't wait to give that cute little baby kisses! I miss you all sooooo much and can't wait til' big boys day!!!!
I Love you all!
Aunt Emily
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cake pictures!!!
Post a Comment