The pictures say it all! Bradley was so funny tonight. He laughed, clapped, waved his arms in circles, and danced with the music. I found myself watching him way more than the show. It is so wonderful to see this little one have so much fun! The three of us had a wonderful night!









10 comments:
How much fun is that! YA'LL are so fun and Bradley looks like he was having a blast!!! Can't wait for the big partay next weekend!
XOXO
Shelby
what a cutie! i think bradley had the night of his life!! can't wait to see you guys saturday! :)
So fun!!! Looks like Bradley really enjoyed the circus! I love the last picture! Cant believe Bradley will be a year tomorrow! Love, Auntie Jean
He looks like he had a blast! Happy Birthday Bradley!!
YAY! He looks so stinkin cute! I can't believe he is one today! Give him a big birthday hug and kiss from me! I can't wait til' Saturday!
love, Emily
Sarah/BL ... looks like he is having a ball! Really great pics from the circus. Miss you guys! AT
Sarah/BL ... looks like he is having a ball! Really great pics from the circus. Miss you guys! AT
Love these pictures! Happy Birthday Bradley!!
Hope you all are doing well!
Kelley & AJ
Those are some of the BEST pictures ever! Those memories will last you a lifetime!
Post a Comment