Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Be My Valentine

We have a very busy week this week with our little man turning one and my classroom's Valentine's festivities. I think the Valentine's Day stuff is even bigger than Christmas around my school! We just got done decorating their secret admirer Valentines and some to their parents...Which they LOVED!!! My kids are SOOO Cute. I would like to share a few of their cards.

To a secret admirer:

outside: Valentines omost here! So is Star Wars! (a thousand hearts)
inside: Dear Isaac,
You are a great artest. Your secret etmier (a thousand hearts)

To the parents:

Dear Dad,
Thank you for helping me on th fort in the fareist. We wuod have nevr fenishd it with out you. Thank you DAD. can you help us todad agin ples. I hop you do thank you for helping us all thos uthre days. Thank you vere much. can you help tomorw and the nekt day? ples

Dear Mom and Dad,
I love you. I love Madison too. Ok! lets moov on. I hope you have a happy valintins day! I hope you liket my Valintines and I am doowing good in school. and Mrs. Lucas is nice. and I love my frens in my class.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I love you so much and I am glad that you are in my fameley. I love that you take care of me and give me food. Thank you for all that you do. I am happy that you are in my familey.


They really did a great job!! I could read the stuff they write all day long!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

How sweet! What a rewarding job!! I know you love it!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRADLEY!!!!! (a day late!)

Keri said...

actually two days late...oops!

McQueens said...

how sweet!!