Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Flu is Gone!

Our baby is back! We stayed home this weekend and did absolutely nothing...It felt so nice. We worked on getting Bradley back 100%.
We are also working on getting our house packed up! We are moving in a couple of weeks and have not started packing. We made time for making tents with the boxes. Bradley must have crawled through the boxes a million times. He is back to normal and I must say we are VERY HAPPY!






Bradley's new cousin.....No official name yet! This is Owen's new puppy and Brad and I got to babysit him the other night. He is SO PRECIOUS!
Owen and his son:)

3 comments:

Shelby said...

I am so glad Bradley is back to normal! I know it was a rough week for ya'll and there is nothing worse than when your baby is sick.

Oh my gosh! That is THE cutest puppy in the world! Congrats to O Dogg!

And congrats to ya'll on your new house! Can't wait to see pics!

Shelby

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I love the bunny outfit! Miss yall--Rebecca

Anonymous said...

It's been a very long time since I have seen you and Emily. As you can see I came across your Blog page.A part of my heart is once again taken away from me when I heard of the death of Bradley. I realize that this is awkward,but I would like to talk to both of you if you are willing.My telephone number is 336-209-3077...Never forget... I love you both very much and you are always in my heart...Love Dad