
Monday, April 6, 2009
Unpacking and Stacking
I went to the grocery store yesterday and as I was unpacking Bradley tends to throw most of what I am putting in the cabinets out of the cabinets. Yesterday was a little different. I did not pay any attention to what he was doing until I looked down and he was stacking his food. I grabbed my camera and watched as the little man kept going. It was a really cool moment. He was very meticulous about what he grabbed. We watched as he pulled the blue, then red, and then his glass canned food. He did it in order which I thought was pretty darn smart.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
He is so talented! I swear his hair is growing so fast! I can't wait to squeeze his little butt on Wednesday! We are going to have to keep mom busy so she doesn't hog him all night. HA HA HA!
love,
Emily
Sarah - this is amazing! I think he is smart too ...
Cant wait to see y'all soon.
Love - AT
Post a Comment