Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

18 month Check-up



Bradley and I headed for the Doc today for our 18 month check-up. He began to whine as soon as we walked in the doctors office. It took two nurses and me to hold him down during shots. He screamed for DADDY the entire time. It was so awesome!

He weighed in at 30 lbs. (88%) and is 341/4 (96%) inches tall. The doc said...He is a big boy!! Trust me..I know. He said he looked good and he will see him around two. I think DADDY should take him next time:)

4 comments:

Jean said...

I think you have the right idea...send DADDY next time!

Shelby said...

You CRACK me up!!! I think for SURE DADDY needs to be on that job next time! He is SUCH a BIG boy!

Kelley Norris said...

Gosh, He's gotten so big! What a cutie :) And definitely let Brad take him next time!

Brad said...

Yes, please send me next time.
-Daddy