Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Girl Update

I had my 24 week (6 month) check up today. Baby girl is looking good. The doctor said that they will most likely be taking her at 381/2 weeks. They are not making me go over like they did with Bradley because he was a chunk and they think its best for the birthing process for the mama!

So that is FANTASTIC news. She is doing great. Got to listen to her heart beat which I could do all day. Bradley got to see the doctor that delivered him. He behaved nicely:)

Now on my last day before going back to work I am buying parts to fix our broken washing machine, going to the grocery store, and stuck inside on the yuckiest day all summer. I did get a nap with the little man for an hour. Can't beat that!

Back to work tomorrow. Back to reality.

2 comments:

Keri said...

So happy to hear your baby girl is doing well! Hope to see you again soon!

Kelley Norris said...

Glad to hear everything is going well! Hope you are enjoying your new class!

Kelley