We all headed to the doctor after work today for some good news. Dr. Beck said the little one looks good. Heartbeat sounded wonderful and that we will start talking inducing around 38 weeks if all continues as is. Mary Lane (Laney) is flipping and turning all the time. I swear she is very different and way more active than Bradley ever was. I just hope she is flipping in the right direction:) We are getting very anxious and excited for her arrival.
On the other hand, Bradley has been overcoming the stomach bug....which was disgusting and nasty and sad for the little guy. He is feeling better and better each day THANK GOD!!
I will continue to keep you posted as the big day approaches! I am praying for a Turkey baby!
3 comments:
Yay! Glad to hear everything is going well. Keep us posted, can't wait to meet Laney :)
Love the name Laney, and also Mary Lane. Know a Mary Lane from childhood and she's a beautiful, God fearing woman now. Hopefully the same will be true for your Laney. (Although, with as precious as Bradley is, it'd be hard to not have a beautiful little girl!)
I am thinking about you lots these last few weeks and cannot wait to meet Miss Laney Sue! HOPING that she'll arrive while we're in G'vegas for Turkey Day! Take care of yourself, SAY-rah!
Shelby
Post a Comment