Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Good Times






I had a vision of pumpkin carving with my little family and what it would be like. I thought how much fun and how festive it would be and most importantly what a blast it would be for the kids. WELL, I would say last night that the word fun would not be the word I would have used. It would be more like maddening, annoying, frustrating, and certainly not the best time I have had in a while. As you can see from the pictures, Bradley was a joy to be with!
GOOD TIMES!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin carving pics are priceless!If he only had his goggles on, things may have been better!!
Love them!
Mimi

Rebecca said...

HAHAHA! This just made my day!! Love yall-Rebecca

Shelby said...

I feel your pain sista! These little strong headed children we have will be the death of us. It's a good thing they're so cute!

Shelby