Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!



Bradley's reaction to the decorated tree this morning. He yelled (above) TWEEE!

Poor Brad...this is how Bradley sat on him the entire time.

He even drank his entire milk...still on Brad.


Putting up the tree was eventful as always.
I am on the couch in somewhat agony having contractions and really can't stand up. Brad is juggling a 7 ft. tree and a toddler (who is OBSESSED with him still), and the the tree stand breaks. Well, in my friendly voice I tell him that I really want to put the tree up before Laney comes on Sunday night... (which is tonight or tomorrow night). So the boys pack it up and head to Home Depot at 8:45pm. So after a long night we got the darn thing up and it turned out beautiful. THANKS BRAD!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Proud of y'all!! Wow! And hilarious! Love you

Keri said...

That was sweet of Brad to make sure the tree was up in time! It's beautiful! Good luck with everything this week!