



I am finally getting around to posting pictures. Laney was born on Monday, November 30th at 1:05pm.
Stats: weight: 7lbs. 13oz.
height: 19 3/4 inches long
MORE TO COME!!!
Stats: weight: 7lbs. 13oz.
height: 19 3/4 inches long
MORE TO COME!!!
Sarah, Brad, Bradley, Laney, Murray, and Maisie
15 comments:
Oh my stars - she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations y'all!!!
I've been stalking this blog like a psycho waiting for pics of your little angel! She is every bit at beautiful as I knew she'd be! I think she looks like Bradley in the last pic.
Love to you ALL 4!
The Earnsts
What a beautiful baby girl! I've been checking your blog numerous times a day waiting for this post! =) I hope Allie, Adam & I can come see you guys for a quick visit when we are in Greenville over the holidays! Congratulations to you and your family! Laney is precious!
She is gorgeous! I am so happy for yall! One perfect little family! Miss and love you all!!!
Gianna
Oh, I think you are doing great to be posting pics 2 days later!!! She is beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her in person!
Congratulations! She's gorgeous!
Congratulations Sarah! She is so beautiful! I've been keeping up with your blog and couldn't wait to see pictures! My Luke is just a couple of weeks younger than Bradley! Enjoy cuddling with your new little princess! Please tell everyone hello!
Miss you,
Laura Jervey
YAY! She is beautiful!!! Congrats on a healthy baby girl!! Can't wait to meet her and it looks like Bradley was just as excited for her arrival :)
precious! hope your "new" family has a very blessed holiday season!
Yay! I want to come by next week and see her! She's is adorable and is a Bradley look alike!! :)
Congrats! I've been getting updates from Brad!
Love!!!
Ellen
She is absolutely beautiful! Love the picture with Bradley, he's so excited! AJ and I can't wait to meet her. Congrats to all of you :)
So happy for y'all!!! Congratulations!!!
Love - McRae & Thomas
Congratulations to yall:) Laney is beautiful and little Bradley is as cute as a button too! Hope you ALL are doing well. Happy Holidays!
Love
Lacey and Brent McDonald
Congrats Sarah!!! Laney is beautiful!! I hope to meet her soon!!
Beth
She is sooo beautiful! I am so happy for all you!
Post a Comment