Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

1 down, 2 down, 3 down....four??


These are just Laney's...Bradley's antibiotics are with him at Mimi's.

This is so sad...Laney at her worst. Her eyes are pitiful. I feel so terrible for her.

It all started last week. Bradley had croup that turned into sinusitis....(yellow gunk in the eye followed by a fever, cough, and runny nose). He was at the doctor twice and we called approximately four times last week. (He is off to Mimi's and Gigi's for the night!!)

Laney starts with a little cough on Sunday night that turns into a mild fever and gunk in the eye. I take her into the doctor yesterday and my poor little three week old has a DOUBLE ear infection. I freak out, the doctors are concerned obviously because she is so young. So they are both on antibiotics. (She did sleep awesome last night)

Bradley and Laney's Nana calls yesterday and she is being treated for a double ear infection and a major sinus infection. The doctors give her a healthy dose of medicine. (Nana had to sleep in a chair sitting up last night)

I wake up this morning and can't swallow and my ears are hurting...I have a doctors appointment at 11:45. I am prepared for the worst.

Sooo....Merry Christmas Everyone!! I hope yours is going a little better than ours right now:)

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Oh Sarah, I seriously feel for you right now. I thought we decided yesterday that you didnt' have time to be sick? I hope they can load you up with antibiotics and get you better FAST! I wish I could come up there and help, but just know this will all pass soon!

Much love and Merry Christmas!
Shelby

Keri said...

Sarah, I said a prayer for all of you guys. Good luck with getting everyone well. I know you have a lot of family and friends to help, but if you need ANYTHING, please call me...even if it's just to take Bradley to play for a few hours so you can rest. Take care of yourself, and I hope you all feel better very, very soon! =)

Jean said...

I am thinking about all of you! I hope you feel better soon too. My love to you all
Jean

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you went to the doctor today Sarah. Catching it early is the thing to do, not waiting till it's full blown like I did. Things are going to be on the upswing for all of us, don't you worry. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow if all is well.
I wish for you all a good and uneventfull night.
Love to all,
Nana