Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lucas Christmas 2009


The Christmas Loot....notice Laney taking a snooze in the corner of this photo. She is no bigger than a peanut...I swear.



I know...Laney did not get a third of what Bradley did...but she doesn't know or care for that matter.

Brad went out to get the family a jogging stroller. Is that a hint for me or what??



Santa was good at the Lucas household this year. Bradley found the balls first...we got to the good stuff later...the bike, Lego's, puzzles, activity table, and golf clubs. His adorable Santa PJ's didn't make it through the night...we had an accident. In fact, both of their PJ's didn't make it through the night....Brad and I were changing a lot of nastiness throughout the night. Good times!

I am happy to report that Laney is back to her old self. (whatever that may be...she is only three weeks old). Bradley is not snotting everywhere and my head does not feel like it is holding water in it anymore. We are all back to normal!! Thank goodness.

No comments: