
Blackmail picture one day. I love it...but Bradley will most likely not be pleased with this picture.
Bradley says goodbye to his hero (Daddy) each morning. It will almost break your heart. He acts like he is being left with the devil each morning. I am really so nice to this kid. I even give him chocolate at 8:30am, let him climb on the coffee table and jump from it, and use his plastic tools on the newly painted walls. Yet I am still not even as cool as daddy.
We have been lazy...lazy...lazy around the house. We wake up..Brads off to work, Bradley is off to school with Nana for four hours, Laney sleeps, and I rest. Laney is doing very well. She is up every three hours ready to eat. She sleeps and poops the rest of the day. She is very simple compared to the other child. Bradley needs juice, dog, shoes, hat, and daddy.










5 comments:
Love the pictures and the update! What a beautiful and precious family. Hope to see y'all soon!
Pictures are Awesome! I miss you all!
Love,
Emmy (as Bradley would say)
Love the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing! Love and miss you all!
Gianna
Oh my Sarah and Brad, she is such a little beauty! Her skin is so pretty and I'm very proud of Bradley and what a good big bro he is.
Miss ya'll and see you real soon!
Shelby
She's beautiful!
Post a Comment