Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 Week Check-Up


Laney, Nana, and I headed to the doctor this morning. Laney had a wonderful check-up. She is almost back to her birth weight. She is 7lbs. 11oz. Laney had a tiny little bump on her noggin that I was concerned about but the doctor reassured me that she was perfectly healthy and it was nothing to worry about. It will disappear by itself over time. She goes back in 6 weeks.

Nana and I stopped by Panera Bread so we could grab some lunch. I insisted on going in because I am about crazy staying inside the house. I just wanted to go in and run laps around the restaurant because it felt so nice to be around things other than the house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day we had. It was so awesome to see the doctor that took care of Jean, Brad and Owen to look at Laney today. What fun.
Sarah and Brad, you both are doing a fabulous job and Jerry and I are so proud of you. What a lovley little family.
Love,
Nana

Lacey said...

I completely understand you going crazy in the house! I was SO there and was SO ready to get back to work! Hang in there! We should get the little ones together sometime soon!

Ellen Williams said...

I like you being at home! You update the blog more! :) She is perfect! I can't wait to meet her Monday!
Love!
Ellen