Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Croup Is Back!!


Bradley went to bed a feisty little guy around 8:30pm and at 12:00 he woke up a barking wheezing sick little guy. It was and is the most bizarre thing. He has had croup before but there were no signs of illness yesterday. It just happened within hours of putting him to bed. Needless to say...Brad and I got NO sleep last night.

We got a taste of what it was like with two little ones last night.

8:30 - put Bradley to bed/I feed Laney
9:30 - put Laney down
10:30 -Brad and I go to bed
12 - Bradley is up barking/crying...etc.
12:00 - 12:30 - rotate 15 minutes steamy shower and 15 minutes outside in the cold with Bradley
1:00 - Laney is ready to eat again
2:00 - try to put her down...unsuccessful
3:00 - Bradley is up again crying/barking
4:30 - I feed Laney and Brad gets Laney and rocks her to sleep (Bradley is sleeping!)
6:30 - Brad is off to work
7:30 - Laney is ready to eat...
10:00 - Bradley is off to the doctor!! Thank goodness for medicine. It knocked him out today for naptime.

No comments: