
I never blog about anything but the children and what they are up to but this was too special to not blog about. This quilt was made especially for me to remember my brother from. It is a collection of his favorite shirts, boxers, baby clothes, chef hat, and even his bleached chef pants. My mom has saved his stuff and knew it was time to give up....or a little piece of it anyway. It was and is a really special way to remember him each day. I just love it.




7 comments:
Sarah! How special! I know you will cherish it forever! Missed seeing you all over Christmas and hope it was wonderful! Glad to hear everyone is feeling better!
Love!
Ellen
Sarah,
How special is that for you to have. It will mean more and more as the years go by.
Papa and I loved having you all Christmas Eve. I am so glad we are all feeling better now. I just finally am having a normal me day for the first time since this blasted thing started. I have 3 days left on my medicine so should be good to go to "Baby Nurse" wee Charlie.
My love to you all,
Nana
So special Sarah! I love it. Something you will have forever!
Miss you guys!
Love you,
Gianna
What an incredible gift for your mom to give you! And, a great way to remember Brad.
Wow, how very, very special! I know how much this must mean to you. How smart of your Mom to put Brad's things together in a way that you will be able to keep with you over the years!
I hope to meet miss Laney very soon!
Beth Holder
So special!!!! Love you all!! Missed seeing you at Christmas! See you sooner than later I hope! R
Sarah,
What an extra special Xmas gift that you can enjoy for the rest of your life!! Great idea by your mom. I hope y'all had a great Christmas & hope we see all of you sometime soon--it's been way too long!
-ashley jeffords
Post a Comment