Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bradley is TWO!!!

Our little guy is two today!

He has no clue really. He thinks its Daddy's birthday. Of course:) He walked around this morning singing, " happy birf-day to daddddddyyyyyy!" I just roll my eyes because I really wish it was me he idolized:) Either way...he is such an adorable little guy and very funny. He bobbed his head on the way to school singing his teachers names(Miss Becky and Miss Sherrell) and only listens to Fergie on the IPOD.

Bradley's Favorite Things to DO and SAY:
1. He loves basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, golf balls....any really!
2. He loves his bike and bike rides with Brad.
3. We can't leave the house without dog (blankie), and sfrite (sprite) It's really just juice.
4. Bradley wakes up each morning and says, "A Laney Boo?"
5. Bradley says I LOOOVE YOU to me, daddy, Laney, and Ben each night.
6. "I want dat!" is a phrase he uses to communicate to us.
7. Bradley gives a look like you better run before I attack you. It is really kind of scary. I admit to running from him before.
8. and my favorite.....'NOOOOO!"
9.He loves Ben (the dog)
10.He has learned that hitting his little sister gets him in big trouble fast.

Happy Birthday Bradley!
You are one fun kid!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bradley. We had so much fun with you this past weekend. Hope you have a very special day.
Love,
Aunt Sue and Uncle Geneo

Shelby said...

YAY Bradley! I seriously CANNOT believe this sweet child is two years old. I hope he has a great day and a fun party!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADLEY!
WE LOVE YOU,
Uncle Earnst, Aunt Shelby, Henro, and Manning

Keri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bradley!! I love that picture of you! =)

Ellen Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellen Williams said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Bradley!
Love!
Cousin El

Anonymous said...

Confirmation Our Nightfall darkness Prices at www.Pharmashack.com, The Unequalled [b][url=http://www.pharmashack.com]Online Dispensary [/url][/b] To [url=http://www.pharmashack.com]Buy Viagra[/url] Online ! You Can also Brood over Super-duper Deals When You [url=http://www.pharmashack.com/en/item/cialis.html]Buy Cialis[/url] and When You You [url=http://www.pharmashack.com/en/item/levitra.html]Buy Levitra[/url] Online. We Also Tilt a Essential Generic [url=http://www.pharmashack.com/en/item/phentermine.html]Phentermine[/url] In holdings of Your Regimen ! We Huckster Job look at [url=http://www.pharmashack.com/en/item/viagra.html]Viagra[/url] and Also [url=http://www.pharmashack.com/en/item/generic_viagra.html]Generic Viagra[/url] !

Anonymous said...

he's too adorable! i love keeping up with your family. Happy Birthday, Bradley!

Tinsley said...

Happy Happy Birthday to sweet Bradley! I can't believe how fast 2 years has gone. You have such a beautiful family. Cheers to you all! Love, Tins

Rebecca said...

Happy Belated little man! So stinkin cute!! Love yall