Last weekend we enjoyed a little outing in the snow/ice. We have awesome hills in our new neighborhood and the boys took advantage of it. We even got Laney suited up for a little outdoor adventure.
I commented back on my blog, but then I wasn't sure it would notify you! Yeah, I think Grafton is going to have hair just like Bradley's. Grafton is so excited about his first birthday party! We can't wait to see ya'll and meet Miss Laney!
Papa and I cannot believe we have our 3rd grandson turning 2......We are looking forward to the party. So glad to have Miss Laney tomorrow while you go to the dentist. Will see you in ther morning. Love Nana
4 comments:
Fun! Have enjoyed the past several posts! Beautiful kiddos! Love yall-bec
I commented back on my blog, but then I wasn't sure it would notify you! Yeah, I think Grafton is going to have hair just like Bradley's. Grafton is so excited about his first birthday party! We can't wait to see ya'll and meet Miss Laney!
Papa and I cannot believe we have our 3rd grandson turning 2......We are looking forward to the party. So glad to have Miss Laney tomorrow while you go to the dentist. Will see you in ther morning.
Love
Nana
So fun! I wish we got snow! Laney looks so cute bundled up!
Post a Comment