Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Laney Lucas


working on the head control...

Bradley realizing that his head is way too big for Laney's hat...

Look at that smile. She is precious...

Bradley having a moment. Can you tell he is almost two?

A few new pictures of Miss Laney Lucas. She is probably the easiest baby ever. She is sleeping like a champ. 10pm - 6am... She hardly ever cries unless she is needing something. She is very content and easy going. I am going to miss her very soon when I have to go back to work. I am going to miss them both terribly.

3 comments:

Kelley Norris said...

She is beautiful! Hope you all are doing well, looking forward to catching up this weekend!!

Keri said...

omg, sarah, she is adorable! what a happy baby!! i love all the pics...keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Y'all have a beautiful family! Precious girl!
- Megan Wright