
Dear Laney,You are quite a remarkable little woman. These past five months have been very fun and very busy. You have made the transition from one baby to two pretty simple. You are so laid back and easy going. You are sleeping from about 8:30pm to 7am which is a dream! You are loving most fruits and sweet potatoes. You flip on your stomach as soon as I put you down at night. Daddy and I caught you on camera sitting up for a whole minute yesterday. You belly laughed the whole time because Bradley was making funny faces.
Bradley adores you which makes me smile. He wakes up each morning and the first thing he asks is where you are. Big brothers are awesome to have throughout your school days and life in general! He will protect you from anything and anybody. I can already see that in him. I can't wait to share MANY more memories with such a fantastic and fancy lady. I love you!
Love, Mom






6 comments:
Hi Sarah!
Laney is absolutely adorable!!!! She's getting so big! I'm glad she has such a great big brother to look out for her! :)
Beth
Awww Sarah! I am tearing up. What a sweet little lady she is and an awesome big bro Bradley is already!!!
Love to you all!
Shelby
oh sarah...how sweet! i can't believe laney is five months old! what a cutie!
So cute and it was so good to see y'all at church Sun. Family night is soon!!! I'll bring dinner over... precious children!!
Love!
Sarah,
I am so glad she is sleeping so long for you! (That is one thing I didnt get with Anna) Both your baby's are growing up and looking beautiful! - Carene
Wow! Laney is looking so much like you... especially in the top picture! She is beautiful! And Bradley is beautiful as ususal too! I am glad everything is going well for you and your fam!- Carene
Post a Comment